Fidelio Maritime & Trading is an experienced dry-bulk commercial manager for shipowners and other shipping investors seeking to optimize earnings by performing spot voyage charters in a strategized trading pattern rather than reletting tonnage purely on time charters. Our chartering and operations team is comprised of shipping professionals with vast networks and proven track records in beating the dry cargo index. Our shipping expertise and geographical focus give us a competitive edge amongst our peers. FMT provides full commercial management services.In detail:
- Assisting with the employment of vessels
- Voyage analysis, monitoring, planning and scheduling
- Voyage instructions to masters
- Charterer liaison
- Vessel performance control
- Laytime calculations
- Disbursement accounts analysis
- Invoicing and recovery of charter expenses billing
- Around the clock post fixture work
- P&I/cargo claims
- Commercial legal matters
- Charter party disputes
- Negotiating and concluding periodic charters
- Market analysis on chartering possibilities
- Ordering newbuilding contracts with shipyards
- Sale and purchase of second-hand ships
- Full post-fixture and accounting
- Full voyage results reporting and analysis.
- Claims handling and Legal advice
global dry bulk operator, servicing its customers in their maritime transportation needs in the Handysize, Supramax and Panamax Segments.
Over the years, we have built and maintained an extensive portfolio of international clients who are producers as well as end users of dry bulk commodities.
with close customers are the core of our business, and considerable effort is put into visualizing and meeting their needs. Long-term perspectives drive investments aimed at building personal relations and cooperation.
With an asset light business model and a strong focus on risk assessment, we are a safe choice for your maritime transportation needs.